In order to make you registration effective, please, fill out the information in the following form, then you can pay online.

Or, you can request a hard copy of the registration form at Then, you can mail the completed registration with your payment to Estevez Travel, PO Box 140474. Gainesville, FL 32614.

Register, reserve, and pick your dates from May 1 to June 30, 2019

We give you the option to choose dates in May and June.


Assign me a roommate

The following documents are required in order to travel legally to Cuba. You have the option to download them from our site, print them, fill them out, sign them and upload them when you send this registration form. You can also send them by mail along with your payment if you choose to pay by check. Otherwise, if it is convenient for you, you can pay online, on the page to which you will be directed to pay using paypal.


OFAC Travel Affidavit
Copy of passport
Registration Form
Other documentation

In order to travel legally to Cuba, program participants must qualify for one of the two licenses authorized by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).

a) Specific licenses are issued only in certain cases to the traveler directly by OFAC. Estevez Travel participants must provide the specific license number along with a copy.

b) General licenses: OFAC has authorized people to travel to Cuba under one of twelve “general license” categories. Individuals who meet the requirements of one of the twelve general license categories do not need to apply to OFAC. Read more about the 12 authorized licenses. If this is your case, you must provide a signed travel affidavit to us that we have to keep for five years as required by OFAC. Download Estevez Travel Travel Affidavit

Copy of your U.S. passport valid at least 4 months beyond the date of the trip’s return. (use the field Copy of your Passport first page of the form below).

* If you are a citizen of another country, you must have a valid passport of that country along with U.S. residency permit or visa with multiple entry permitted, also valid at least 4 months beyond the date of the trip’s return.

* If Cuban born, you must hold either a valid and stamped Cuban passport or if you left Cuba prior to January 1, 1971, a U.S. passport and a PE-11 entry permit.

© 2019 Estevez Travel. Web project customized, hosted, and administrated by Web Art Hosting at Rochen.
This work is under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.